3. Eidson M, Thilsted JP, Rollag OJ. Clinical, clinicopathologic, and pathologic features of plague in cats: 119 cases (1977–1988). J Am Vet Med Assoc 1991;199:1191–1197.
4. Alsofrom DJ, Mettler FAJ, Mann JM. Radiographic manifestations of plague in New Mexico, 1975–1980: a review of 42 proved cases. Radiology 1981;139:561–565.
5. Layton RC, Brasel T, Gigliotti A, et al. Primary pneumonic plague in the African Green monkey as a model for treatment efficacy evaluation. J Med Primatol 2011;40:6–17.
6. Reeder MM, Palmer PES. Plague. In: The radiology of tropical diseases with epidemiological, pathological and clinical correlation. 7th ed. Baltimore and London: Williams and Wilkins, 1981;623–632.
7. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Plague: information for veterinarians. Available at: www.cdc.gov/plague/healthcare/veterinarians.html. Accessed Feb 18, 2019.