1. Warren AL, Summers BA. Epithelioid variant of hemangioma and hemangiosarcoma in the dog, horse, and cow. Vet Pathol 2007;44:15–24.
3. Schultheiss PC. A retrospective study of visceral and nonvisceral hemangiosarcoma and hemangiomas in domestic animals. J Vet Diagn Invest 2004;16:522–526.
4. Currao RL, Buote NJ, Flory AB, et al. Mesenteric vascular thrombosis associated with disseminated abdominal visceral hemangiosarcoma in a cat. J Am Anim Hosp Assoc 2011;47:168–172.
5. Sharpe A, Cannon MJ, Lucke VM, et al. Intestinal haemangiosarcoma in the cat: clinical and pathological features of four cases. J Small Anim Pract 2000;41:411–415.
6. Johannes CM, Henry CJ, Turnquist SE, et al. Hemangiosarcoma in cats: 53 cases (1992–2002). J Am Vet Med Assoc 2007;231:1851–1856.
7. Tan RM, Singh K, Sandman K. Subcutaneous hemangiosarcoma induced by a foreign body (steel staple) in a cat. Can Vet J 2013;54:377–380.
10. Chuzel TA, Mai W, Ponce FM. What is your diagnosis? Abdominal distension with loss of intra-abdominal contrast and decreased visibility of serosal surfaces of the small and large intestines. J Am Vet Med Assoc 2004;224:1921–1922.