1. Radke H, Spreng D, Sigrist N, et al. Acute compartment syndrome complicating an intramuscular haemangiosarcoma in a dog. J Small Anim Pract 2006;47:281–284.
2. Basinger RR, Aron DN, Crowe DT, et al. Osteofascial compartment syndrome in the dog. Vet Surg 1987;16:427–434.
3. Ng CY, Mills JN. Clinical and haematological features of haemangiosarcoma in dogs. Aust Vet J 1985;62:1–4.
4. Matava MJ, Whitesides TE Jr, Seiler JG, et al. Determination of the compartment pressure threshold of muscle ischemia in a canine model. J Trauma 1994;37:50–58.
6. Bar-Am Y, Anug AM, Shahar R. Femoral compartment syndrome due to haemangiosarcoma in the semimembranosus muscle in a dog. J Small Anim Pract 2006;47:286–289.
8. Olivieri M, Suter PF. Compartment syndrome of the front leg of a dog due to rupture of the median artery. J Am Anim Hosp Assoc 1978;14:210–218.
9. Williams J, Bailey MQ, Schertel ER, et al. Compartment syndrome in a Labrador Retriever. Vet Radiol Ultrasound 1993;34:244–248.
10. Tucker DW, Olsen D, Kraft SL, et al. Primary hemangiosarcoma of the iliopsoas muscle eliciting a peripheral neuropathy. J Am Anim Hosp Assoc 2000;36:163–167.
11. Wray JD, Bestbier M, Miller J, et al. Aortic and iliac thrombosis associated with angiosarcoma of skeletal muscle in a dog. J Small Anim Pract 2006;47:272–277.
12. Pearson GR, Head KW. Malignant haemangioendothelioma (angiosarcoma) in the dog. J Small Anim Pract 1976;17:737–745.
13. Maki LC, Kim SE, Winter MD, et al. Compartment syndrome associated with expansile antebrachial tumors in two dogs. J Am Vet Med Assoc 2014;244:346–351.
14. Van Vleet JF, Valentine BA. Muscle and tendon. In: Maxie MG, ed. Jubb, Kennedy, and Palmer's pathology of domestic animals. Volume 1. 5th ed. Edinburgh: Elsevier Saunders, 2007;185–280.