1. Sheats MK, van Wetter AJ, Snyder LA, et al. Disseminated large granular lymphoma in a horse. Equine Vet Educ 2008;20:459–463.
2. Mastrorilli C, Cesar F, Joiner K, et al. Disseminated lymphoma with large granular lymphocyte morphology diagnosed in a horse via abdominal fluid and transtracheal wash cytology. Vet Clin Pathol 2015;44:437–441.
3. Herraez P, Berridge B, Marsh P, et al. Small intestine large granular lymphoma in a horse. Vet Pathol 2001;38:223–226.
4. Grindem CB, Roberts M, McEntee M, et al. Large granular lymphocyte tumour in a horse. Vet Pathol 1989;26:86–88.
5. Quist CF, Harmon B, Mahaffey E, et al. Large granular lymphocyte neoplasia in an aged mare. J Vet Diagn Invest 1994;6:111–113.
6. Turinelli V, Marchal T, Ponce F, et al. Aggressive large granular lymphocyte lymphomas in five dogs: a clinical cytohistological and immunological study. Comp Clin Pathol 2005;13:109–118.
7. Roccabianca P, Vernau W, Caniatti M, et al. Feline large granular lymphocyte (LGL) lymphoma with secondary leukemia: primary intestinal origin with predominance of a CD3/CD8αα phenotype. Vet Pathol 2006;43:15–28.
8. Frith CH, Ward JM, Chandra M. The morphology, immunohistochemistry, and incidence of hematopoietic neoplasms in mice and rats. Toxicol Pathol 1993;21:206–218.
9. Zambello R, Semenzato G. Large granular lymphocyte disorders: new etiopathogenetic clues as a rationale for innovative therapeutic approaches. Haematologica 2009;94:1341–1345.
10. Go RS, Tefferi A, Li C, et al. Lymphoproliferative disease of granular T lymphocytes presenting as aplastic anemia. Blood 2000;96:3644–3646.
11. Go RS, Lust JA, Phyliky RL. Aplastic anemia and pure red cell aplasia associated with large granular lymphocyte leukemia. Semin Hematol 2003;40:196–200.