1. Jacobs RM, Messick JB, Valli VE. Chapter 3: tumors of the hemolymphatic system. In: Meuten DJ, ed. Tumors of domestic animals. 4th ed. Ames, Iowa: Iowa State Press, 2002; 165–170.
2. Hunt GB, Churcher RK, Church DB, et al. Excision of a lo- cally invasive thymoma causing cranial vena caval syndrome in a dog. J Am Vet Med Assoc 1997; 210: 1628–1630.
5. Mitcham SA, Clark EG, Mills JHL. Malignant thymoma with widespread metastases in a dog: case report and brief literature review. Can Vet J 1984; 25: 280–282.
7. Robat CS, Cesario L, Gaeta R, et al. Clinical features, treatment options, and outcome in dogs with thymoma: 116 cases (1999–2010). J Am Vet Med Assoc 2013; 243: 1448–1454.
8. Earm JH, Christensen BM, Frokiaer J, et al. Decreased aquaporin-2 expression and apical plasma membrane delivery in kidney collecting ducts of polyuric hypercalcemic rats. J Am Soc Nephrol 1998; 9: 2181–2193.
10. Foley P, Shaw D, Runyon C, et al. Serum parathyroid hormone-related protein concentration in a dog with a thymoma and persistent hypercalcaemia. Can Vet J 2000; 41: 867–870.
11. Klebanow ER. Thymoma and acquired myasthenia gravis in the dog: a case report and review of 13 additional cases. J Am Anim Hosp Assoc 1992; 28: 63–69.
12. Travis WD, Brambilla E, Müller-Hermelink HK, et al. Pathology and genetics of tumours of the lung, pleura, thymus and heart. Lyon, France: IARC Press, 2004
13. Okumura M, Fujii Y, Shiono H, et al. Immunological function of thymoma and pathogenesis of paraneoplastic myasthenia gravis. Gen Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2008; 56: 143–150.
15. Batlivala TP, Bacon NJ, Avery AC, et al. Paraneoplastic T cell lymphocytosis associated with a thymoma in a dog. J Small Anim Pract 2010; 51: 491–494.
16. Tepper LC, Spiegel IB, Davis GJ. Diagnosis of erythema multiforme associated with thymoma in a dog and treated with thymectomy. J Am Anim Hosp Assoc 2011; 47: e19–e25.