1. Cole LK. Anatomy and physiology of the canine ear [Erratum published in Vet Dermatol 2010; 21: 221]. Vet Dermatol 2010;21:221–231.
2. Garosi LS, Dennis R, Schwarz T. Review of diagnostic imaging of ear diseases in the dog and cat. Vet Radiol Ultrasound 2003; 44: 137–146.
4. Rohleder JJ, Jones JC, Duncan RB, et al. Comparative performance of radiography and computed tomography in the diagnosis of middle ear disease in 31 dogs. Vet Radiol Ultrasound 2006; 47: 45–52.
5. Travetti O, Giudice C, Greci V, et al. Computed tomography features of middle ear cholesteatoma in dogs. Vet Radiol Ultrasound 2010; 51: 374–379.
6. Persaud R, Hajioff D, Trinidade A, et al. Evidence-based review of aetiopathogenic theories of congenital and acquired cholesteatoma. J Laryngol Otol 2007; 121: 1013–1019.