1. Ulbright TM, Young RH. Seminoma with tubular, microcystic and related patterns: a study of 28 cases of unusual morphologic variants that often cause confusion with yolk sac tumor. Am J Surg Pathol 2005; 29:500–505.
2. Park JK, Goo MJ, Hong IH, et al. Immunohistochemistry diagnosis of an ovarian dysgerminoma in one bitch. Reprod Domest Anim 2009; 44:855–858.
4. Kimmins S, MacLaren LA. Oestrous cycle and pregnancy effects on the distribution of oestrogen and progesterone receptors in bovine endometrium. Placenta 2001; 22:742–748.
5. Ilha MRS, Newman SJ, van Amstel S, et al. Uterine lesions in 32 female miniature pet pigs. Vet Pathol 2010; 47:1071–1075.
6. Harmon BG, Munday JS, Crane MM. Diffuse cystic endometrial hyperplasia and metastatic endometrial adenocarcinoma in a Vietnamese pot-bellied pig (Sus scrofa). J Vet Diagn Invest 2004; 16:587–589.
7. Flake GP, Andersen J & Dixon D. Etiology and pathogenesis of uterine leiomyomas: a review. Environ Health Perspect 2003; 111:1037–1054.
8. Millán Y, Gordon A, de los Monteros AE, et al. Steroid receptors in canine and human female genital tract tumors with smooth muscle differentiation. J Comp Pathol 2007; 136:197–201.
9. Watanabe K & Suzuki T. Uterine leiomyoma versus leiomyosarcoma: a new attempt at differential diagnosis based on their cellular characteristics. Histopathology 2006; 48:563–568.
10. Cannon CZ, Godfrey VL, King-Herbert A, et al. Metastatic uterine adenocarcinoma in an 8-year-old gilt. J Am Assoc Lab Anim Sci 2009; 48:795–800.
11. Cullen JM, Page R & Misdorp W. An overview of cancer pathogenesis, diagnosis and management. In: Meuten DJ, ed. Tumors in domestic animals. 4th ed. Ames, Iowa: Iowa State Press, 2002; 3–44.
12. Munday JS, Stedman NL. Uterine leiomyomas in two Vietnamese pot-bellied pigs (Sus scrofa). Vet Pathol 2002; 39:580–583.