1. Thompson KG, Pool RR, Tumors of the bone. Meuten DJ, Tumors in domestic animals. 4th ed.. Ames, Iowa: Iowa State Press, 2002;245–318.
5. Loukopoulos P, Robinson WF, Clinicopathological relevance of tumor grading in canine osteosarcoma. J Comp Pathol. 2007; 136:65–73.
6. Rosen G, Huvos AG, Marcove Ret al., Telangiectatic osteogenic sarcoma. Improved survival with combination chemotherapy. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1986; 207:164–173.
7. Weiss A, Khoury JD, Hoffer FAet al., Telangiectatic osteosarcoma: the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's experience. Cancer. 2007; 109:1627–1637.
8. Bacci G, Bertoni F, Longhi Aet al., Neoadjuvant chemotherapy for high-grade central osteosarcoma of the extremity. Histologic response to preoperative chemotherapy correlates with histologic subtype of the tumor. Cancer. 2003; 97:3068–3075.
9. Fieten H, Spee B, Ijzer Jet al., Expression of hepatocyte growth factor and the proto-oncogenic receptor c-Met in canine osteosarcoma. Vet Pathol. 2009; 46:869–877.
10. Wergin MC, Kaser-Hotz B, Plasma vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) measured in seventy dogs with spontaneously occurring tumours. In Vivo. 2004; 18:15–19.
11. Selvarajah GT, Kirpensteijn J, Van Wolferen MEet al., Gene expression profiling of canine osteosarcoma reveals genes associated with short and long survival times. Mol Cancer. 2009; 8:72–89.