1. Roshier AL, McBride EA. Veterinarians' perceptions of behaviour support in small-animal practice. Vet Rec 2013;172:267.
2. Calder CD, Albright JD, Koch C. Evaluating graduating veterinary students' perception of preparedness in clinical veterinary behavior for “day-1” of practice and the factors which influence that perception: a questionnaire-based survey. J Vet Behav 2017;20:116–120.
3. Luescher AU, Flannigan G, Frank D, et al. The role and limitations of trainers in behavior treatment and therapy. J Vet Behav 2007;2:26–27.
4. Frank D. Recognizing behavioral signs of pain and disease: a guide for practitioners. Vet Clin North Am Small Anim Pract 2014;44:507–524.
5. Overall KL. Pharmacologic treatments for behavior problems. Vet Clin North Am Small Anim Pract 1997;27:637–665.
6. Simpson BS, Papich MG. Pharmacologic management in veterinary behavioral medicine. Vet Clin North Am Small Anim Pract 2003;33:365–404.
7. Horwitz DF, Pike AL. Common sense behavior modification: a guide for practitioners. Vet Clin North Am Small Anim Pract 2014;44:401–426.
8. Sinn L. Advances in behavioral psychopharmacology. Vet Clin North Am Small Anim Pract 2018;48:457–471.
9. Overall KL. How do we obtain and disseminate accurate information? J Vet Behav 2006;1:89–93.
10. Herron ME, Shofer FS, Reisner IR. Survey of the use and outcome of confrontational and non-confrontational training methods in client-owned dogs showing undesired behaviors. Appl Anim Behav Sci 2009;117:47–54.