1. Combes A, Pey P, Paepe D, et al. Ultrasonographic appearance of adrenal glands in healthy and sick cats. J Feline Med Surg 2013;15:445–457.
2. Lunn KF, Page RL. Tumors of the endocrine system. In: Withrow SJ, Vail DM, eds. Withrow and McEwen's small animal clinical oncology. 5th ed. St Louis: Saunders Elsevier, 2013;504–531.
3. Daniel G, Mahony OM, Markovich JE, et al. Clinical findings, diagnostics and outcome in 33 cats with adrenal neoplasia (2002–2013). J Feline Med Surg 2016;18:77–84.
4. Ash RA, Harvey AM, Tasker S. Primary hyperaldosteronism in the cat: a series of 13 cases. J Feline Med Surg 2005;7:173–182.
5. Schulman RL. Feline primary hyperaldosteronism. Vet Clin North Am Small Anim Pract 2010;40:353–359.
Dr. Sutherland-Smith's present address is VetCT USA, 3505 Lake Lynda Dr, Ste 200, Orlando, FL 32817.
Dr. Aarsvold's present address is Puchalski Equine Imaging, 911 Mustang Ct, Petaluma, CA 94954.
Follow the AVMA
Subscribe to newsletters
© 2022 American Veterinary Medical Association. All rights reserved.
Powered by KGL PubFactory
Character limit 500/500