1. Mital P, Hinton BT, Dufour JM. The blood-testis and blood-epididymis barriers are more than just their tight junctions. Biol Reprod 2011;84:851–858.
2. Turner TT. On the epididymis and its function. Invest Urol 1979;16:311–321.
3. Hemeida NA, Sack WO, McEntee K. Ductuli efferentes in the epididymis of boar, goat, ram, bull, and stallion. Am J Vet Res 1978;39:1892–1900.
4. McEntee K. Pathology of the epididymis of the bull and stallions, in Proceedings. Annu Meet Soc Theriogenol 1979;103–109.
5. Wu F. Sperm stasis and related lesions of the ductuli efferentes in the epididymis of the bull—a study of 953 cases. J Chin Soc Vet Sci 1981;7:95–102.
6. Pechman RD, Eilts BE. B-mode ultrasonography of the bull testicle. Theriogenology 1987;27:431–441.
7. Heath A, Baird A, Wolfe D. Unilateral orchiectomy in bulls: a review of eight cases. Vet Med 1996;9:786–792.
Dr. Koziol's present address is Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907.
Follow the AVMA
Subscribe to newsletters
© 2022 American Veterinary Medical Association. All rights reserved.
Powered by KGL PubFactory
Character limit 500/500