1. O'Brien RT. Ultrasound is helping to keep shows clean. Hoard's Dairyman 2002; 294.
2. Trostle SS, O'Brien RT, Britt J, et al. Ultrasonographic appearance of exogenous isobutane gas in the mammary gland of dairy cows. J Am Vet Med Assoc 1999; 215: 366–368.
3. O'Brien RT, Waller KR, Matheson JS. Ultrasonographic appearance of edema caused by injections in the mammary gland attachments of dairy cows. J Am Vet Med Assoc 2002; 221: 408–410.
4. Kohler P, Alsaaod M, Dolf G, et al. A single prolonged milking interval of 24h compromises the well-being and health of dairy Holstein cows. J Dairy Sci 2016; 99: 9080–9093.
5. Waller KR, O'Brien RT, McGuirk SM. Ultrasonographic distribution and duration of edema in the post-partum and over-bagged dairy cows. Bovine Pract 2007; 41: 129–133.
Follow the AVMA
Subscribe to newsletters
© 2022 American Veterinary Medical Association. All rights reserved.
Powered by KGL PubFactory
Character limit 500/500