1. Schmidt GM, Dice PF, Koch SA. Intraocular lead foreign bodies in four canine eyes. J Small Anim Pract 1975; 16: 33–39.
2. Tovar MC, Huguet E, Gomezi MA. Orbital cellulitis and intraocular abscess caused by migrating grass in a cat. Vet Ophthalmol 2005; 8: 353–356.
3. Bord SP, Linden J. Trauma to the globe and orbit. Emerg Med Clin North Am 2008; 26: 97–123.
4. Welihozkiy A, Pirie CG, Pizzirani S. Scleral and suprachoroidal foreign body in a dog—a case report. Vet Ophthalmol 2011; 14: 345–351.
5. Penninck D, Daniel GB, Brawer R, et al. Cross-sectional imaging techniques in veterinary ophthalmology. Clin Tech Small Anim Pract 2001; 16: 22–39.
6. Gonzalez EM, Rodriguez A, Garcia I. Review of ocular ultrasonography. Vet Radiol Ultrasound 2001; 42: 485–495.
7. Jones JC, Ober CP. Computer tomographic diagnosis of nongastrointestinal foreign bodies in dogs. J Am Anim Hosp Assoc 2007; 43: 99–111.
Follow the AVMA
Subscribe to newsletters
© 2022 American Veterinary Medical Association. All rights reserved.
Powered by KGL PubFactory
Character limit 500/500