1. Chang KS, Lee SR, Kim SW, et al. Ependymal cyst in the cerebrum of an African green monkey (Chlorocebus aethiops). J Comp Pathol 2011; 145:235–239.
2. Wyss-Fluehmann G, Konar M, Jaggy A, et al. Cerebellar ependymal cyst in a dog. Vet Pathol 2008; 45:910–913.
3. Osborn AG, Preece MT. Intracranial cysts: radiologic-pathologic correlation and imaging approach. Radiology 2006; 239:650–664.
4. Ho KL, Chason JL. A glioependymal cyst of the cerebellopontine angle. Immunohistochemical and ultrastructural studies. Acta Neuropathol 1987; 74:382–388.
5. Nakase H, Ohnishi H, Touho H, et al. Large ependymal cyst of the cerebello-pontine angle in a child. Brain Dev 1994; 16:260–263.
6. Monaco P, Filippi S, Tognetti F, et al. Glioependymal cyst of the cerebellopontine angle. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 1995; 58:109–110.
7. Sharma RR, Pawar SJ, Kharangate PP, et al. Symptomatic ependymal cysts of the perimesencephalic and cerebello-pontine angle cisterns. J Clin Neurosci 2000; 7:552–554.
8. Harada A, Takeuchi S, Inenaga C, et al. Hemifacial spasm associated with an ependymal cyst in the cerebellopontine angle. Case report. J Neurosurg 2002; 97:482–485.
9. Ho N-C, Wu H-Y. Ependymal cyst with hemorrhage in the cerebellopontine angle. J Clin Neurosci 2009; 16:127–129.
10. Platt SR, Graham J, Chrisman CL, et al. Canine intracranial epidermoid cyst. Vet Radiol Ultrasound 1999; 40:454–458.
Dr. Drees' present address is Queen Mother Hospital for Animals, Royal Veterinary College, North Mymms, Hertfordshire, AL9 7TA, UK. Dr. Petersen's present address is VCA Northwest Veterinary Specialists, 16756 SE 82nd Dr, Clackamas, OR 97015.