1. Waters DJ, Roy RG, Stone EA. A retrospective study of inguinal hernia in 35 dogs. Vet Surg 1993; 22: 44–49.
2. Lojszczyk-Szczepaniak A, Komsta R, Debiak P. Retrosternal (Morgagni) diaphragmatic hernia. Can Vet J 2011; 52: 878–883.
3. Ljunggren G. The radiological diagnosis of some acute abdominal disorders in the dog. Vet Radiol Ultrasound 1964; 5: 5–14.
4. Kealy JK, McAllister H, Graham JP, eds. Diagnostic radiology and ultrasonography of the dog and cat. 5th ed. St Louis: Saunders Elsevier, 2011.
5. Fossum TW. Small animal surgery. 3rd ed. St Louis: Mosby Elsevier, 2007.
Dr. Stelmach's present address is Utah Veterinary Center, 308 W 7200 S, Midvale, UT 84047. Dr. Andrade's present address is 1357 Prince Rd, St Augustine, FL 32086.