1. d'Anjou MATidwell ASHecht S. Radiographic diagnosis of lung lobe torsion. Vet Radiol Ultrasound 2005;46:478–484.
2. Seiler GSchwarz TVignoli M, et al. Computed tomographic features of lung lobe torsion. Vet Radiol Ultrasound 2008;49:504–508.
3. Dye TLTeague HDPoundstone ML. Lung lobe torsion in a cat with chronic feline asthma. J Am Anim Hosp Assoc 1998;34:493–495.
4. Schultz RMPeters JZwingenberger A. Radiography, computed tomography and virtual bronchoscopy in four dogs and two cats with lung lobe torsion. J Small Anim Pract 2009;50:360–363.
5. Mclane MJBuote NJ. Lung lobe torsion associated with chylothorax in a cat. J Feline Med Surg 2011;13:135–138.
6. Millard RPMyers JRNovo RE. Spontaneous lung lobe torsion in a cat. J Vet Intern Med 2008;22:671–673.
Dr. Sweeney's present address is Pittsburgh Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Center, 807 Camp Horne Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15237.
Follow the AVMA
Subscribe to newsletters
© 2022 American Veterinary Medical Association. All rights reserved.
Powered by KGL PubFactory
Character limit 500/500