1. Nolen RS. For Cohn, relevance of AVMA and profession is front and center. J Am Vet Med Assoc 2014; 245: 462–464.
2. Nolen RS. Cohn: AVMA leaders must repair trust with members. J Am Vet Med Assoc 2015; 246: 489.
3. Pritchard WR, Pew National Veterinary Education Program. Future directions for veterinary medicine. Durham, NC: Duke University, 1988.
4. North American Veterinary Medical Education Consortium. Roadmap for veterinary medical education for the twenty-first century: responsive, collaborative, flexible. Washington, DC: Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges, 2011.
5. Eyre P, Nielsen NO, Bellamy JEC. Serving society first: a time for change in veterinary medicine. J Am Vet Med Assoc 2004; 225: 40–41.
6. Eyre P, Brown RC, Wayner CJ, et al. Rethinking veterinary education: focusing on the profession and society. DVM360 2015; 46 (3): 26–27.