1. Okamoto M, Kamitani M, Tunoda N, et al. Mycotic aneurysm in the aortic arch of a horse associated with invasive aspergillosis. Vet Rec 2007; 160: 268–270.
2. Townsell MY, Biller DS, Grauer GF. Carotid artery pseudoaneurysm in a cat. J Feline Med Surg 2012; 14: 819–821.
3. Hall JL, Lee KCL, Priestnall S, et al. Radial artery pseudoaneurysm in a Maine Coon cat. Vet Surg 2011; 40: 861–864.
4. Llabrés-Díaz FJ, Brissot H, Ibarrola P. Imaging diagnosis—celiac artery pseudoaneurysm associated with a migrating grass awn. Vet Radiol Ultrasound 2010; 51: 508–511.
5. Gershenson RT, Melidone R, Sutherland-Smith J, et al. Abdominal aortic aneurysm associated with systemic fungal infection in a German Shepherd Dog. J Am Anim Hosp Assoc 2011; 47: 45–49.
Dr. Mavromatis and Oura's present address is Department of Clinical Sciences, Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, Tufts University, North Grafton, MA 01536.
Dr. Jennings’ present address is Department of Biomedical Sciences, Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, Tufts University, North Grafton, MA 01536.
Follow the AVMA
Subscribe to newsletters
© 2022 American Veterinary Medical Association. All rights reserved.
Powered by KGL PubFactory
Character limit 500/500