1. Turner RM, McDonnell SM & Feit EM, et al. Real-time ultrasound measure of the fetal eye (vitreous body) for prediction of parturition date in small ponies. Theriogenology 2006; 66: 331–337.
2. McCue PM. Neoplasia of the female reproductive tract. Vet Clin North Am Equine Pract 1998; 14: 505–515.
3. McCue PM, Roser JF & Munro CJ, et al. Granulosa cell tumors of the equine ovary. Vet Clin North Am Equine Pract 2006; 22: 799–817.
4. Meagher DM, Wheat JD & Hughes JP, et al. Granulosa cell tumors in mares: a review of 78 cases, in Proceedings. 23rd Annu Conv Am Assoc Equine Pract 1977; 2: 133–143.
5. Rambags BP, Stout TA, Rijkenhuizen AB. Ovarian granulosa cell tumours adherent to other abdominal organs; surgical removal from 2 warmblood mares. Equine Vet J 2003; 35: 627–632.
6. Ball BA, Almeida J, Conley AJ. Determination of serum anti-Müllerian hormone concentrations for the diagnosis of granulosa-cell tumors in mares. Equine Vet J 2013; 45: 199–203.
7. Ball BA, Conley AJ & MacLaughlin DT, et al. Expression of anti-Müllerian hormone (AMH) in equine granulosa-cell tumors and in normal equine ovaries. Theriogenology 2008; 70: 968–977.
8. Almeida J, Ball BA & Conley AJ, et al. Biological and clinical significance of anti-Müllerian hormone determination in blood serum of the mare. Theriogenology 2011; 76: 1393–1403.
Partial support for Dr. Mok was provided by a fellowship from Amgen Incorporated that was organized by the American College of Veterinary Pathologists and Society of Toxicologic Pathology Coalition for Veterinary Pathology Fellows.
Follow the AVMA
Subscribe to newsletters
© 2022 American Veterinary Medical Association. All rights reserved.
Powered by KGL PubFactory
Character limit 500/500