1. Drees R. External, middle and inner ear. In: Schwarz T, Saunders J, eds. Veterinary computed tomography. West Sussex, England: John Wiley & Sons Ltd, 2011; 153–160.
2. Anderson DM, Robinson RK, White RAS. Management of inflammatory polyps in 37 cats. Vet Rec 2000; 147: 684–687.
3. Sietz SE, Losonsky JM, Marretta SM. Computed tomographic appearance of inflammatory polyps in three cats. Vet Radiol Ultrasound 1996; 37: 99–104.
4. Garosi LS, Dennis R, Schwarz T. Review of diagnostic imaging of ear diseases in the dog and cat. Vet Radiol Ultrasound 2003; 44: 137–146.
5. Barthez PY, Koblik PD, Hornof WJ, et al. Apparent wall thickening in fluid filled versus air filled tympanic bulla in computed tomography. Vet Radiol Ultrasound 1996; 37: 95–98.
6. Cook LB, Bergman RL, Bahr A, et al. Inflammatory polyp in the middle ear with secondary suppurative meningoencephalitis in a cat. Vet Radiol Ultrasound 2003; 44: 648–651.
Dr. Rosenblatt's present address is Department of Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853.
Follow the AVMA
Subscribe to newsletters
© 2022 American Veterinary Medical Association. All rights reserved.
Powered by KGL PubFactory
Character limit 500/500