1. McCarthy EF, Dorfman HD. Idiopathic segmental sclerosis of vertebral bodies. Skeletal Radiol 1982; 9: 88–91.
2. Sohn BS, Kim T, Kim JE, et al. A case of histiocytic sarcoma presenting with primary bone marrow involvement. J Korean Med Sci 2010; 25: 313–316.
3. Brisson BA, Whiteside DP, Holmberg DL. Metastatic anal sac adenocarcinoma in a dogs presenting for acute paralysis. Can Vet J 2004; 45: 678–681.
4. Affolter VK, Moore PF. Localized and disseminated histiocytic sarcoma of dendritic cell origin in dogs. Vet Pathol 2002; 39: 74–83.
5. Fulmer AK, Mauldin GE. Canine histiocytic neoplasia: an overview. Can Vet J 2007; 48: 1041–1043.
6. Tzipory L, Vernau KM, Sturges BK, et al. Antemortem diagnosis of localized central nervous system histiocytic sarcoma in 2 dogs. J Vet Intern Med 2009; 23: 369–374.
Follow the AVMA
Subscribe to newsletters
© 2022 American Veterinary Medical Association. All rights reserved.
Powered by KGL PubFactory
Character limit 500/500