1. Burk RL, Feeney DA. The abdomen. In: Small animal radiology and ultrasonography: a diagnostic atlas and text. 3rd ed. St Louis: Saunders Co, 2003;358–359.
2. Jurka P, Galanty M, Zielinska P, et al. Hypospadias in six dogs. Vet Rec 2009; 164:331–333.
3. Pavletic MM. Reconstruction of the urethra by use of an inverse tubed bipedicle flap in a dog with hypospadias. J Am Vet Med Assoc 2007; 231:71–73.
4. Galanty M, Jurka P, Zielinska P. Surgical treatment of hypospadias. Techniques and results in six dogs. Pol J Vet Sci 2008; 11:235–243.
5. Hardy RM, Kustiritz MVR. Theriogenology question of the month. J Am Vet Med Assoc 2005; 235:1145–1146.
Dr. Dong was a third-year veterinary student at the time of manuscript submission.
Follow the AVMA
Subscribe to newsletters
© 2022 American Veterinary Medical Association. All rights reserved.
Powered by KGL PubFactory
Character limit 500/500